dave weil

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 07:36:46 -0600, wrote:

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote

You're an idiot - but we knew that. ................ It's not like
the US, where they change the radiator grille and scream 'new
model'.........

You really are an ignorant clown, Vile, and you just dig a deeper hole
with every post. Just like in audio.

Having fun, Stew? Wouldn't "vile" also be a good description of
your current posting style? If not, what would you call it? Just
angry?

Sure he's angry. Frankly, "vile" isn't a descriptor of disagreements
about cars. His mispronunciation of my name for "humorous" purposes
doesn't cause *me* any grief. It just shows how inbreeding causes more
than hemophilia.

Poor Steart. There's no DOUBT AT ALL that there's going to be an
entirely new motor in this vehicle. The fact that he's willing to buy
a car that is pretty much considered a year old at this point is
irrelevant - he's welcome to do that if he wishes. In fact, I wouldn't
doubt that it would be his preference to prefer a normally aspirated
motor to a breather. That's one of the reasons that I was initially
surprised that he would be considering the car. I'm simply surprised
that he would buy a car immediately before that particular
configuration drops off the map after being in production for so long.
The more logical thing would be to simply buy a used model. But who
that would be "logical". He probably couldn't hold his head up if he
bought someone else's car.