Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bill[_20_] Bill[_20_] is offline

Default Use condenser sax mic with xvive wireless guitar system ?

In message , geoff
writes

I do the warranty and other service on AKG gear in NZ. A while ago they
had a plug-in guitar transmitter (now discontinued, for good reason),
called a 'Snap-On'. Proved to be more of a snap-off.

Hey Geoff, apologies for hi-jacking this thread, but it might be
relevant....

I have an AKG PT40 dual system. Guitar and Mic. Both transmitters are
encased in black, soft plastic and on both this has gone slightly sticky
and squishy.

Both still work, but it's uncomfortable in use. I had a very early
tablet computer that went the same way and couldn't find any way of
curing the problem. I wonder if there is any treatment to stabilise
this?
--
Bill

---