Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] radiorobasoar@gmail.com is offline

Default Use condenser sax mic with xvive wireless guitar system ?

Hello good people,

Question:

Is it possible to use the new mini guitar wireless systems (Xvive for ex) with a mini condenser mic like the AKG C-519 horn/drum/piano mic using adapters ?

I tried it but without impedance matching adapters and there was a wine if the mic is too close to the battery pack. I also tried using the Xvive with a regular SM58 and non impedense matching adapters and it seemed to work fine, I couldnt hear the difference from an XLR cable. Problem is small clip on sax mics are all condenser as far as I am aware of and the Xvive will only work with dynamic mics)

What I want to do is use my good condenser sax mic wirelessly with a mini lithium powered transmitter (no battery belt pack) and receiver like the Xvive does for guitar.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Rob