hank alrich

Noah Roberts wrote:

Les Cargill wrote:

The requirements of the pro audio guys include:

- all but mission-critical levels of stability.
- plugin support, with access to a very rich suite
of plugins.
- SMPTE/MTC synch capability, both ways
- drivers for soundcards.

and they want it pretty much precompiled.

Does this exist?

I am unsure of #3 but I believe that is a yes on all of those.

URL's, Noah, this ain't about your religion. Believe what you want;
where is the action that fits the request? Les is right on it. Pay
attention, please. If Linux is going to move into PT or Samplitude
territory it will have advocates that understand the territory.

--
ha