ceedub

I have a MidiSport 4x4 from MidiMan. It has worked flawlessly, with little
effort. It runs with standard USB 1.1, which is more than enough bandwidth
for this application. Since MIDI signals really don't take up that much
bandwidth, there really is no need for USB 2.0 for MIDI (unless we are
talking hundreds of channels). USB 2.0 is great for digital audio though,
but this is a totally different story.

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

"JP" wrote in message
om...
I have been out of the loop for some time with computer/midi/keyboards
so am requesting some assistance.

I have a new computer with usb 2.0 and my previous midi interface (1
in/ 1 out) connected to the now obsolete sound card gameport.

I use Sonar 1 and have 3 midi keyboards/modules.

Please recommend a USB Midi interface with 1/in 1 out as a starting
point. I suspect versions that suport usb 2.0 would be superior to
USB 1. I may eventually want to expand up to handle the 3 keyboards
separately (as opposed to the current daisy chain). What are your
thoughts (3 separate USB 1/in 1 out) or a multiple usb interface.

Thanks,

JCPZero