Posted to rec.audio.pro
Edi Zubovic Edi Zubovic is offline

Default ATTENTION: ARNIE KREUGER-evaluate this BIC T-4M cassette deck 3.75 IPS

On 27 Mar 2007 09:18:43 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

On Mar 26, 9:30 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"DeserTBoB" wrote in message

25-20 KHz at what level and with how many dBs tolerance?
If you can't provide those two key addiational
parameters, you're talking marketing crap, not
technology.

OK Arnie K- please evaluate this BIC T-4M deck- here is a complete
spec and review writeup- please tell me how the dB's tolerance and
levels shown in these tests, affect this unit. It seems to have
quite wide FR to me.

http://i9.tinypic.com/352re5f.jpg

http://i11.tinypic.com/4dgxj7p.jpg

http://i9.tinypic.com/2qcngyd.jpg

I do value educated, experienced opinions, backed by fact. There are
graphs for various levels and FR. Have at it. Tell me how this
vintage BIC 3.75 IPS cassette deck, is "junk".

fire away ! Here are the other additional parameters you asked for.

Lookie! -- and I thought, Eumig FL-1000uP was rare enough...

Edi Zubovic, Crikvenica, Croatia