Ty Ford

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 19:55:06 -0400, Roger W. Norman wrote
(in article ):

No, the penalty is that everyone understands who is saying what and how it
effects them, not some lame idea that one group isn't any better than
another. Right now it seems that a lot of RAP members have something to say
on the issues. When it comes down to having something to say on other
issues, believe me, we will. What's more important? Finding another 1.5 dB
of volume with a certain mic pre/compressor/EQ unit, or simply finding out
what your thoughts are in comparison to others in terms of what's happening
in the world. If we, as creative people, simply give up the concept of
having something to say, then Bob Dylan wouldn't have been so instrumental
in today's world, both in music and in life.

Hey Roger,

As one of he worst abusers of RAP, why don't you at least try posting some
NEW argument for your denial. You already used this one. You could at least
be creative or entertaining.

Regards,

Ty

stuff are at http://home.comcast.net/~tyreeford