Ty Ford

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 11:37:12 -0400, Don Cooper wrote
(in article ):

To Whom:

How does one apply for the Topic Policeman job?

How is the pay, compared to other police jobs?

Also, many of my responses to Will brought it back to the actual job -
audio and broadcasting in general.

Don

Dear DOn,

Like a Clint Eastwood movie, it's a job no one wants. I do it from time to
time, but most of the transgressors think the newsgroup is their personal
****ing hole.

If you figure out how to encourage them that there's life that's not attached
to their keyboards, or that they are violating the rules of the newsgroup, or
that they are abusing the rest of us with their mostly vacuous tripe, be my
guest.

Nobody promised the internet would be smart. It has become the CB radio of
the new millennia. The few who try to do some good constantly have to step
over increasingly larger piles of ordure from those misguided souls who think
it's their God given right to spew where ever they please.

Sort of like the crazy old uncle you have to pull back in the house because
he's out on the ****ing lawn again with his bathrobe open, banging a pot with
a wooden spoon to chase away the imaginary harpies.

It's really quite amazing how inconsiderate people can be. Take Roger for
example.

Regards,

Ty Ford

stuff are at http://home.comcast.net/~tyreeford