Soundfreak03

Default Subwoofer direction

He is saying it will make no difference with bass below 60Hz or so! Why
don't you guys get a good 24 or 48db crossover, set it real low, and go TEST
IT IN YOUR CAR! Move the sub around, face it towards the back seat, then try
other positions!

Have you ever done this? I KNOW that it happens. I have done it in several
vehicles myself, Eddie has done it in several (probably hunderd) vehicles. You
can argue that it cant happen but it does, It has been done and will continue
to be done and no amount of fancy talk from Nousaine will change that. No
article in some crappy magazine will change that.

I don't see how you guys can argue NOUSAINE when you don't even understand
what he is saying!

I think people understand clearly. I have understood the whole thread and it is
blantanly obvious that he is wrong.
Why cant anyone argue with Nousaine? Because he writes for a magazine he is
some audio expert? I dont think so. You should read some of the crap he spouts
on other groups. He is a writer not an audio guru. Put down the magazine and
maybe you will learn something.

Les