daxe

Default Subwoofer direction

"Nousaine" wrote in message

Well it may be standing waves but NOT at low frequencies. Any effects you

hear
are working at frequencies above 60 Hz. So as long as you understand this

we
remain on the same page and can apply this to the next system as well.

the freqs below 60 were non-existent until I turned the box around. that is
a real world fact. What you assert to be true is not completely true,
though Im sure it applies in some situation, somewhere.

And I will remind you again that your post did absolutely NOTHING to help me
or the person who asked the question, you were just pooting out data that
apparently doesnt apply in the real world. Eddie R's page of "cartoons"
solved my problem and the similar problems of other folks, it seems, so
whose offering is more valuable?

Do some tests and let us know the answer, OK?

~daxe