daxe

Default Subwoofer direction

I must insert that I came in here about a year ago with a question about why
my sub sounded like crap in my new car unless the trunk was open. Eddie
Runner took the time to answer my question and also refer me to his
excellent site and it solved my problem completely. My sub box now sits
facing the rear of the car, backed up against the back of the rear seats
with a little extra space for amp breathing room. If I move it even about 6
inches towards the rear of the car, the standing waves kill the bass.

Plus I'm a fellow 4 wheeler, so he gets points for that, too. )

~daxe