Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default !!! 3837 new posts... All crap...

That's clever and the first REAL tangible approach I have heard using OE.
The problem is Newbies. They wouldn't know about the "!!!" trick and would
just post per usual.

But I appreciate ANY technique or idea to get around these guys!!!

MOSFET

"e-nigma" wrote in message

"Mister.Lull" wrote in message
oups.com...
What the ****?

~Mister.Lull

--DR from another NG said

"A suggestion from someone in another NG for bypassing sporge (false
posts) is that anyone who wants to post here should put 4 exclamation
points in front of the subject just as I did in this message

(!!!!Subject).
That will make everyone's real posts and the replies to them show up at
the top of all the crap so long as the reader has his/her posts sorted by
subject. You may also want to put your subject line in caps (this NG
only, until the sporge problem passes if it occurs - and delete all posts
if it does occur before posting) to make them stand out from the sporge.

By the way, for those using Outlook Express, you can sort the messages
you see by subject in alphabetical order by clicking on the word "Subject"
at the top of the "Subject" Column. That will sort the messages by subject
from A to Z and characters like exclamation points will come before A.
Clicking on "Subject" again will sort from Z to A. Clicking on other
columns like "From" and "Sent" will sort them that way."