Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default 3837 new posts... All crap...

Seriously, if guys have any ideas about where I can go to read this group
that would filter this crap out I'm ALL EARS!!!!

Will it ever end? Can OE filter any of it out? Is there another newsreader
(like "Agent", I know that's pretty old-school) that can do it?

It's driving me crazy and am up for ANY suggestions.

Thanks guys,

Nick

"Mister.Lull" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 13, 11:03 am, Matt Ion wrote:
I. Care wrote:
In article ,
says...
"Mister.Lull" wrote in message
groups.com...
What the ****?

~Mister.Lull

I got 4,750

It's called a SPORGE there was a message posted earlier warning of

this
and suggesting you switch to a different USNET news server which will
filter it.

Of course they will... a pay service, no doubt.

New take on the old protection racket.- Hide quoted text -

heheheee...

"Come to us, 'cause we're going to righteously **** up where you are
now..."

~Mister.Lull