Posted to rec.audio.pro
RD Jones RD Jones is offline
Senior Member

Location: Nashville
Default Opera: Good acoustics with digital piano or bad acoustics withacoustic piano

"Arny Krueger" wrote...
Since the manufacturer of the electronic piano is known, the above seems
to be similar to saying that all Roland electronic pianos have *"twinky
cheap plastic keyboards".

On Dec 10, 2:26 pm, "Richard Crowley" wrote:
Not at all. We don't know the *model number* so we don't know
what kind of keyboard it has. Are you saying that ALL Roland
keyboards have classic piano hammer-action keyboards? *If so,
then we already have our answer and don't need to know the model
number. *I don't know enough about ALL Roland products to know
whether they ALL have piano hammer keyboard actions? *If anyone
does know, they haven't spoken up here yet.

All _current_ Roland digital pianos have one or another version of
their "Progressive Hammer Action".

Some of the lower line discontinued models had weighted keyboards,
(ie. EP760) but not hammer action. I've heard some models refered to
as "semi-weighted".

rd