Eddie Runner

Default I know how installers work

Mark Zarella wrote:

You consider doing something that
degrades sound quality a harmless shortcut?

Some shops dont do very good work by your standards
Some shops think your standards suck!!

If the customers come that type of shop will survive!

Again, remind me never to have
your shop do anything for me.

Why are you always trying to be an ASS..??

I can't imagine being watched would be very good at all. Especially if
you've got someone criticizing your every move along the way.

I love it!!
It allows me to have a better bond with the customer!!
He understand what I do in his car and understand WHY I do it
and he also understands the price I charge him.....

It helps me to do a job that he will be happy with (if he is the
picky sort)