Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Audio Empire Audio Empire is offline

Default Mind Stretchers

On Fri, 22 Jun 2012 08:00:53 -0700, Gary Eickmeier wrote
(in article ):

"Audio Empire" wrote in message

Like I said, reiterating endlessly, your personal "notions" about sound
does
nothing to help validate them into actual "theories". It's going to take
some
actual science back by some actual theoretical research. This means
quoting
peer-reviewed papers that are generally available, ideally with URL links.
so
they can be read in context by all interested parties.

OK, I am at the end of my communication rope here. Did I not send you my
paper on Image Model Theory? For others, it can be found at

I'm sorry, but 'YOUR PAPER" about "YOUR THEORIES" does nothing to validate
them. It's like quoting the Holy Bible for scientific proof that God exists.
The sources you quote, while they say nothing directly to refute your theory,
they say nothing to support it either.

If you want to continue, you'll have to do better than that. And by the way,
I think you'll find that you are "flailing a deceased equine" here. I've
certainly lost whatever small interest I've ever had in discussing this
subject further and I'm sure others have too. Why don't we move on to another
subject. Take me out of the skillet, I'm done.