Posted to rec.audio.car
Tim Witort Tim Witort is offline

Default Carver amp question

BigBob seemed to utter in news:LCYgi.71118$NV3.56834@pd7urf2no:

"Tim Witort" wrote in message
.131...
I've had a Carver 2090i amp sitting on the shelf for a few
years after using it in a prior install. It performed very
well for me, so I'm putting it into a new install. I no longer
have the manual for it and can't find anything on the web
about the amp. I want to bridge it to drive a single driver
subwoofer, but there is no switch marked "BRIDGE". The
closest thing is a swtich marked MONO. And the four speaker
terminals have the positive from one channel circled and the
negative from the other channel circled. I would assume that
these are the terminals that will be driven when bridged.

Anyone familiar with Carver amps and if my above assumptions
are correct?

-- TRW

http://www.carverpro.com could help downloads don't seem to be
available for 2090i