Eddie Runner

Default QUOTING TOMS LIES

Nousaine wrote:

Eddie Runner wrote:
Shall I start quoting you,

Which, of course, you have not done in spite of all your bluster. Please quote
me but also avoid your out-of-context and strawman interpretations.

Tom,
You just cant read....
I used some of your quotes just yesterday.... Now you say I have not
quoted you.....

Give me a few minutes to pull all your old messages together and I will
prepare a small barage of your falsehoods...I will post them in a follow
up to this one....

Meanwhile, just to remind you that I HAVE QUOTED YOU in the past
I want you (and anyone else interested in Toms False Bull****) to read
this web page that I put together for you months and months ago...
I quoted you in it... ;-)
http://installer.com/tech/baranek.html

Now let me find some more recent quotes.

Eddie Runner
http://www.installer.com/tech/