Posted to rec.audio.high-end
news news is offline

Default The Drought

"George Graves" wrote in message
In article , news
wrote:

Or is it a sinkhole? Black Hole? Everyone out looking for the missing
airplane?

Am I to understand that no one has posted to RAHE since February? What is
going on? Where is Audio Empire? Does this mean that we all know
everything
about audio now?

Write in and tell us what you are doing, audio wise. I am building a new
pair of Image Model Projectors. They will probably change the course of
audio history. There will be Before the IMP, and After the IMP. BI and
AI.

Gary Eickmeier

Hi Gary. I'm back. I had a problem in that for some reason that neither
Google Groups nor I could figure out, Google wouldn't let me post
anything any longer and I could not find a Mac newsreader that would
work under OSX v.10.9. I have just found the latest version of Thoth,
and it seems to work fine. So expect me to pollute this NG once again.
It's nice to be missed! 8^)

Audio_Empire

Well hi George. My tongue in cheek reference above it true though. A DIY
fellow who is amazingly capable in speaker building has volunteered to build
my ideal speaker and it should be done in May. He will enter it in the
InDIYana event in Ft Wayne on May 30 and 31, and then in the Midwest Audio
Fest in Springfield, OH on July 11 and 12. I will not be able to be at the
Indiana event because we have our biggest video shoot of the year on the
31st. Not sure about the July one yet. Then I can take the speakers home and
play with them.

I have also been doing more recording, and have been fairly successful and
learned a lot. Write to me on Email if you still have it - I can put my
Email at the bottom if not. You getting any recording gigs?

Gary Eickmeier
863-670-0850