Bobby Longsocks

says...
You got yourself a deal. I'm hooking you up right now. Lets see....
I put the red wire on the power source, hook the blue wire to the
bridge rail, the green wire to the bridge ground terminal, and the
black wire to the bridge rectifier. Now I flip the master SPST toggle
switch while rotating the 500K potentiometer until I achieve 150,000
DC volts.......

There you go!
A bridge should pop out of your monitor at precisely 24:15 hours GMT
(military time). I suggest you stand at least 8 feet from your
monitor at that time, and be sure to use a secure grounding wrist
anti-static strap connected to a 800 foot ground rod sunk fully into
solid bedrock. Later you can use that same ground rod to secure your
bridge.

When you get the bridge, be sure to send me the tester immediately.

Good doing business with you

Mark Reedman

Mark, I put the 2 test leads of the "Vintage Pocket Tube Tester" on the DC
output of your Bridge Rectifier circuit, the 150,000 vdc turned the little box
into a clear / red / white marble looking hockey puck.

you play hockey ?