Bobby Longsocks

says...
On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 02:29:31 GMT, Bobby Longsocks
wrote:

Pictures at .....

http://www.kalmusky.com/TT

It's a "Woodward-Schumacher ELECT. CORP" From Chicago Illinois.

I Know it's not worth any "real dough" since I made the little web-page above,
I did research "tube tester's" in general, generally not worth much, However I
can't find another one of these on the internet, It's just peaked my curiosity,
when it was made, if anyone collects paraphanillia (sp?) like this, drop me an
e-mail, from the link on the page.

Thanks

I don't know if you want to part with this tester, but I'd like to be
the first to offer to buy it from you. I'll offer my starting bid at
$5000.00, plus pay actual shipping. You might get more at an antique
store but at least I'll use it, not just put it on a shelf to decay.

Mark Reedman

I'm more interested in a trade really... I'm in the market for a nice Bridge,
or an acre of swamp land - can you hook me up ??

Bobby