Wild Bill

I don't recall Woodward, but the Schumacher script type on the tester looks
like the same script of the present-day Schumacher company that produces
automotive battery chargers. They might have some other information
regarding the history of the tester.

Cheers
WB

"Bobby Longsocks" wrote in message

Pictures at .....

http://www.kalmusky.com/TT

It's a "Woodward-Schumacher ELECT. CORP" From Chicago Illinois.

I Know it's not worth any "real dough" since I made the little web-page

above,
I did research "tube tester's" in general, generally not worth much,

However I
can't find another one of these on the internet, It's just peaked my

curiosity,
when it was made, if anyone collects paraphanillia (sp?) like this, drop

me an
e-mail, from the link on the page.

Thanks