Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, andPlayback Rate

wrote:

sorry to interrupt.. just curious to know why am i getting email notificati=
ons on each message posted here. since am not on usenet but getting this fr=
om google group under a thread name "Batch Windows Utility for Changing Aud=
io Tempo, Music Key, and Playback Rate" OR is it so that you people are com=
menting about other issues in this thread ??? just curious.. no offence plz=
.

You have subscribed to the google group and requested email notification of
posts. I don't really know how this works, but apparently it is a thing you
can turn on and off within the google groups interface.

Occasionally we get posts here from people who have turned it on and can't
figure out how to turn it off, so if you do figure it out, please post here
and let us know.

Most folks here are not reading the group through google and don't really
know how the google interface works.