Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default [OT] Odd speed fluctuation when streaming to car

John Williamson wrote: "
The correct solution is to apply test equipment to find out where the
variation in clock speed on playback is occurring, and fix that.

The problem is unlikely to be caused by the bluetooth connection, unless
the bluetooth clock is locked to the playback clock, which on cheap gear
can happen if they use the same crystal for timing both.

--
Tciao for Now!

John. "

The problem is, we both heard this speed up via the
Blue Tooth in these Hyundais. And it lasted under one
minute, for me anyway. I never experienced it with
any other Blue Tooth scenario, IE, a BT speaker in
a store. And via hardwire - playback speed was always
correct, in the cars, and anywhere else.

So what else could explain it?