Posted to rec.audio.pro
JBI JBI is offline

Default Replacing a Car Radio

On 03/15/2018 04:35 PM, Mike Rivers wrote:
After all,
you wouldn't let JBI mix and master your next big hit would you?

I wouldn't do it myself. Now if someone wanted to purchase high end
monitors with subwoofer, a properly treated studio, and PC's with Pro
Tools for starters plus a year of mixing just for practice only THEN
might I take that task on plus whatever I would charge of course.

I think if I ever got into this business for anyone other than myself,
the first thing I'd go for is Pro Tools, no ifs, ands, or buts! That and
some Cedar modules to go along with it.

Just dreaming of course.