Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default add RIAA to recorded turntable?

On 5/14/2017 8:51 PM, JBL wrote:
I have a Numark DM-1650 "stereo preamp control center". It was a mixer
used by DJ's quite a long time ago, and I've just had it sitting here.
It does have phono inputs and I wonder if that will work?

Of course it will work. That's what it's for. I tried about five web
sites to get a look at the manual and there was something wrong or
suspicious of every one, but, really, that's its purpose - to amplify a
phono cartridge output, equalize it properly, and deliver a line level
signal.