Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default Idiocracy in action

In article
,
"Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Jul 7, 10:58*am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Jul 7, 10:03*am, ScottW wrote:

Another, far more important issue, for discussion is Obama's
treasonous act against Arizona. *He is using his office to aid and
abett the breaking of law, and impeding the pursuit of justice and
enforcement of laws for the purpose of allowing massive demographic
changes to insure future democratic party empowerment. *He's doing so
against the will and well-being of both present and future generations
of American citizens.
Obama should be impeached and Holder should be incarcerated for this
crime.

ScottW

I am certainly opposed to the suit against Arizona, but come on,
it is in no way a crime.

Why would anybody be opposed to a suit to see if a law is
constitutional or not?

Holder should be replaced (not impeached) for other reasons, more
notably
about the Philadelphia voter intimidation case.

As usual, when I Googled "Holder Voter Intimidation" all I got was
right-wing blogs. There was, however, an opinion piece in the WSJ from
somebody at the Heritage foundation. At least that was in the
legitimate press.

Owned by Murdoch, of course.

Oh well.