arizona cowboy

US $621.11

now that you have run this twice now on ebay, I think that the market has
concurred with me, that this is a very nice amp, but you are going to need
to throw its twin in with it if you want anything like $1300

ebay is the new world standard for appraisal of tube equipment (and most
every other collectible)

don't blame the messenger for the message

"Chris Fuller" wrote in message
news:a9e4bbc7dcc36886d29cd6b8ffea0cda.41557@mygate .mailgate.org...
"arizona cowboy" wrote in message

nice amp, but that Buy it Now price is in dreamland (unless you get the
interest of one of those boobs that pays $1600 for set of speaker cables,
in
that brain-damaged crowd, your Buy it Now price is a bargain, I suppose,
but
then, not sure that any of them are intelligent enough to even know what
Fairchild 275 is)

i think we've been through this before with my previous post so theres
no real need to go through it again.i realise that you know what the amp
is as you keep telling me its a nice amp and would like to get a pr
someday but with the prices that your willing to pay for them it's going
to take awhile before you find them at your prices.
id be very surprised if this amp doesnt sell with over 400 views and 29
people watching it .are you one of them?
the bottom line is if the price is not to your liking dont bid but if
you need one to mate up to one that you already have its not everyday
these come up for auction and id be all over it if i were looking.
chris