Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default What would you do with Philips 22AH587

Dear audio lovers,

I just found this article with my search for links to our website
mfbfreaks.nl. Sound is very personal ofcourse, but the 22AH587 is one
of the best Philips Motional Feedback speakers. I could be talking
hours about these but its better to look at our website and see for
yourself. Its dutch but someday it will be translated to english. When
you own a pair, just do some maintenance on the electronics and adjust
them back to factory defaults (servicemanual available). Then listen,
Philips mfb, small size, big performance! Thanks for your time

http://www.mfbfreaks.nl

André Overweel
Netherlands