vinyl0

Hi, I have one AA903, which I pulled out of a Pilot console PT-1035 a long
ago. I had to rewire the speaker's taps as to use the amp alone. In fact,
I need a mate for it. My amp sounds OK except that sometimes it has a
noise, presumably from its power supply (as noise stays when there's no
audio signal). Does your amp have any of such problem? Any mods to your
amp? Tubes are still OK? Also, I would like to see its actual picture not
to be mistaken with a non-console AA903 which looks different. Your terms
seem acceptable for me. I live in Montreal, Canada. I expect your answer
soon. Thank you.