Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,aus.hi-fi
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Bratzi calls for exterminations

Bratzi reworks his thousand-year plan.

OK, but who first, Ludo? The French, the Russians, or the Jews? And
why no mention of blacks and gays? Aren't they worthy of
extermination, too?

It's only losers like you that even think of "exterminating" anyone.
We just want redbirds to be free to nest with redbirds and bluebirds
with bluebirds if that's what they mutually desire.

How about chickenhawks? Even the great white leader Thomas Jefferson
appreciated the virtues of a harem of many hues.

BTW, we in the Gay community have taken note of your frequent references
to the male anatomy. If you'd like, I can help you find a place to
indulge your latent desires with no fear of being outed. What city &
state are you in, and what hours do you prefer for cruising?