Agent13 Agent13 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scosche View Post
The LED in the GM09SR is blinking when it is reading messages on your vehicle's Bus network (like a computer network). This happens for a while even when you car is turned off. The module will continue to operate for a up to 10 minutes and then go into a "sleep" mode where you should not see the LED blinking or hear the hiss. This is normal operation for the device. Thanks for posting

Scosche Tech Support
I just removed a Scosche GM09SR from my 04 Chev Avalanche. Problems started within two months of installation. Module initially locked up & would not supply power to radio. Removed power to reboot module & all was well until now. Second and last issue was today, module chattering as if in relay race. Called Scosche Tech support on initial problem and they reported no issues with the new module. Best Buy also said they had no issues to date. As of today, Best Buy does not even carry Scosche anymore and they told me that there had been many issues with this module. So now I have a Scosche GM09SR that neither Best Buy or Scosche will honour any warranty or repair on. Even though the module is 1 year old, I do not drive my vehicle during winter months and have only put about 2000 klms on it over the year, so not much use. Very poor life span & durability of this unit.