Posted to rec.audio.pro
Lord Valve Lord Valve is offline

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

Peter Larsen wrote:

Peter Larsen wrote:

wrote:

Nonsense without a clue as usual.
Serginho do Teclado is the type of traditional Brazilian stage name
(Like Jacob de Bandolim, Paulinho de Viola, Nelson Cavahinho, etc...)
that was given to me by Brazilian Owners of "Brazil Brasileiro Cafe"
where I played for few years as the sign of appreciation and
endearment. Meaning: "Little Sergio master of the Keyboard". That's
how I an known among my Brazilian Clientele.

This is your gig then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy4Z2ylIeoI

Peter Larsen

Whoa! Lounge lizard!

Beltin' out the schmaltz for geezers and sales reps. What
a crowd! Musta been five, hell, six people in the joint...and
did you hear all that applause at the end of his tinkle? Funny,
neither did I...

Lord Valve