Jeffrey D Angus

Frank Dresser wrote:
I think the fact that the synchrodyne never became at all popular as an AM
radio detector in the tube era means something. If I recall correctly, I
read that synchrodyne detectors would howl until they sync'd. Also, the
phasing would have to be perfect to get good demodulation from normal double
sideband AM.

Now appearing on alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Syncrhodyne three tube receiver from the April 1951 edition of
Radio News.

Jeff

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
Tara Morice as Fran, from the movie "Strictly Ballroom"