Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps
RichL RichL is offline

Default Appeasing Carbo Doxy, was Al Bore cancels Nopenhagen lovefest for his global warmies

Lord Valve wrote:
landotter wrote:

On Dec 9, 8:50 am, sam booka wrote:
flipper tapped the mic and amongst other things,
said, "Is this m:

Someone has to pay for the changes to energy production which are
needed to keep a nice cool world. Everyone wants money for 1,001
things and my guess is that most ppl in the world will spend for
the short term betterment rather than for the betterment of their
grand children. Why would a species spend on the welfare of its
yet-to-be- borns when live members have had to fund all their
lives without inheritance? Why would a species spend on
un-borns when they know half of them will turn out into porn
watching drug addicts?

We can all be so loving towards the rest of mankind, but like so
many marriages that begin with such hope and potential, the end
result is an ugly argument about money.

Patrick Turner.

I see no sane reason to 'pay' for a fabricated 'crisis' fantasy and
you stomping around in ashes and sackcloth wailing "the end is
near, sinner repent" isn't a compelling argument no matter how
loud, or often, you scream it.

The dumazzes still don't get it that they've been disgraced and
banished to the dogma house. Now I see they are trying to deflect
to the sea level rising fraud, long debunked by the late great John
L. Daly, although all the raw data is still up on his
site,www.john-daly.com. In particular, it is this damning
article,http://www.john-daly.com/altimetry/topex.htm so spread it
far and wide to expose their double down on stupid while the
caviar, jets, limos, and hookers are still hot

Which university granted John Daly a degree in climatology? Which
scientific organizations stand behind this fringe opinion?

KTHANX!

I'd wager Daly has better credentials than Algore. Bet?

Gore doesn't claim to base his views on his own research.

Thanks for playing, though!