Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps
landotter landotter is offline

Default Appeasing Carbo Doxy, was Al Bore cancels Nopenhagen lovefestfor his global warmies

On Dec 9, 8:50*am, sam booka wrote:
flipper tapped the mic and amongst other things, said,
"Is this m:

Someone has to pay for the changes to energy production which are
needed to keep a nice cool world. Everyone wants money for 1,001
things and my guess is that most ppl in the world will spend for the
short term betterment rather than for the betterment of their grand
children. Why would a species spend on the welfare of its yet-to-be-
borns when live members have had to fund all their lives without
inheritance? * Why would a species spend on un-borns when they know
half of them will turn out into porn watching drug addicts?

We can all be so loving towards the rest of mankind, but like so many
marriages that begin with such hope and potential, the end result is
an ugly argument about money.

Patrick Turner.

I see no sane reason to 'pay' for a fabricated 'crisis' fantasy and
you stomping around in ashes and sackcloth wailing "the end is near,
sinner repent" isn't a compelling argument no matter how loud, or
often, you scream it.

The dumazzes still don't get it that they've been disgraced and banished
to the dogma house. Now I see they are trying to deflect to the sea level
rising fraud, long debunked by the late great John L. Daly, although all
the raw data is still up on his site,www.john-daly.com. In particular,
it is this damning article,http://www.john-daly.com/altimetry/topex.htm
so spread it far and wide to expose their double down on stupid while the
caviar, jets, limos, and hookers are still hot

Which university granted John Daly a degree in climatology? Which
scientific organizations stand behind this fringe opinion?

KTHANX!