Posted to rec.audio.pro
coreybenson coreybenson is offline

Default Yamaha 01v Fader Repair?

On Oct 16, 3:38 am, "Glenn Dowdy" wrote:
"coreybenson" wrote in message

Thanks, folks! Any input is greatly appreciated!

I've seen lots of good advice here, but you might want to ask over at the
01V Yahoo Group, too. Low traffic but with some knowledgable members.

Glenn D.

A good suggestion, Glenn. I was a member of the 01V group some time
ago, when I was first considering getting one. Now that I've actually
taken the plunge, it makes sense to head back in.

You were right, by the way. They had EXCELLENT suggestions and
thoughts in regards to the bad fader. Looks like I can replace it
myself for between $35-50, if it's not the motor. Once I'm done
rewiring the headphone distribution in the studio I'll have a chance
to dig into it.

Corey