Arny Krueger

Default Best CD making software?

"Howard Davis" wrote in message

What would be the most cost effective and user friendly software for
doing post-production work on a studio-made CD? I am a musician and
an electronics engineer.

Consider Cool Edit. Since you don't want to do multi-tracking or LP noise
reduction the basic CoolEdit 2000 product should suffice. Shareware from
www.syntrillium.com.

I have a four song studio-recorded CD with some vocal pops, slightly
thin sound, and other technical flaws on some of the cuts. I'd like
to improve it one cut at a time using filtering, EQ, ambience/reverb
enhancement, etc. After optimizing all four cuts, I want to burn them
onto a CD-R for use by Disc Makers as a duplication master.

Opinions would be greatly appreciated.