dave weil

Default Counterpoint - Examples of technically-competent appearing small loudspeaker projects on the web.

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 01:06:34 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
There's been so much discussion of a technically-incompetent small
loudspeaker design on RAO lately, I thought it might be helpful to post

some
examples of loudspeaker projects that appear to be competently designed:

http://www.geocities.com/john_wr2000/mini2/mini2.htm

http://www.kaiaudio.com/diy2001/kaiopen.html

I think that the interesting thing about this is that he has
measurements showing a change in measured performance after break-in
of drivers. There are some around here who claim that it's only a case
of "user break-in".

http://www.linkwitzlab.com/builtown.htm

http://users.ece.gatech.edu/~mleach/labsp/

http://www.speakerbuilding.com/conte...page_4.php#TOP

These guys deserve the highest accolades.

If the economics weren't so bad, some of these designs would be an important
addition to the existing choices.