George M. Middius

Default The Silliest Sights Imaginable

dave weil said to ****-for-Brains:

You're not claiming that *you* answered the question are you? If so,
you're nuts.

And your point would be...... ? ;-)

*I'm* the only one who actually addressed the question. I didn't send
him somewhere else, but I addressed his question about processor
speed.

The five silliest sights I've seen in the past year:

5. Trent Lott insisting he didn't say anything at all racist.

4. In traffic court, a defendant saying he's not guilty of ignoring a
stop sign because he stopped at the same sign the week before.

3. Larry Ellison proclaiming he wants to buy Peoplesoft for "synergy".

2. President Shrub saying we have to invade Iraq RIGHT AWAY because
they're about to use WMD on us.

1. Arnii Krooger doing his "debating trade" dance.