George

Default BEHRINGER guitar amps, they really ...Ohh Poop!

In article ,
(Ty Ford) wrote:

In Article ,
(SGAE1976) wrote:
Wow, IYm still speechless. I just bought BEHRINGER Vampire guitar amp
and this little german ******* really rocks! BEHRINGER developed a
modelling technology that really reminds me of my beloved tube amps.
BEHRINGER started dealing with guitar amps and modelling technologies
some years ago. My first experience was with the BEHRINGER v-amp one.

What a HUGE piece of crap! I guess this means Behringer has decided that RAP
is worthy of abusing with their PR hype. Nice going there Behringer. Way to
make new friends.

I have seen posts made by Behringer folks, Andy Cullen, even Uli
Behringer, have had email exchange with lots of behring folks
this post is not coming from Behringer, sounds like a dealer who want to
move inventory
do you really think with the millions spent on global advertizing that
behringer would bother with crap like this
if you do, I have some ocean front property to sell you in Montana
George