Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

Default BEHRINGER guitar amps, they really rock!

It's a shame if this spam is Behringer-originated.
I used to have little respect for the products until I bought a few myself.
Their compressors were the mainstay of unlicensed 'pirate' broadcasters for
years, giving them the reputation of cheap & dirty. They really are a good
value, as far as the mixer and mics that I bought go.

I've even started to install the Behringer boards in place of the Carvins
that I had been recommending. The Carvins turned out to be awful in the
reliability department, suffering frequent power supply failures, but the
Behringers are running nicely in all the installations. I use them both at
home and at radio station production studios and not one problem so far.

I tried their large condenser microphones next and was delighted to get the
Shure KSM-32 sound for only $99. One of my clients was going to work a deal
to get free Neumann mics at their studios because they are just down the
road from the Neumann factory and headquarters, but I talked them into a
couple of Behringers and now they have working mics that sound a lot sweeter
and cleaner than the professional broadcast mics they had been using from
E-V and Sennheiser.

A lot of bang for the buck. That's not to say that Uli Behringer isn't doing
everything above board and honestly. For all we know, he *might* be copying
designs from prominent pro products and manufacturing them cheaply in China
with sub-dollar an hour labor. But the equipment we've bought so far is
quite good and seems to be holding up.

It's a shame to see this spam showing up. Behringer needs to be more careful
who they hire to market their products.

--
Take care,

Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

VIDEO PRODUCTION . FILM SCANNING . AUDIO RESTORATION
Hear my Kurzweil Creations at: http://www.dv-clips.com/theater.htm
Business sites at:
www.dv-clips.com
www.mwcomms.com