Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps,rec.audio.marketplace,hk.rec.audio-visual,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Dave Dave is offline

Default Western Electric 300B Matched Pair

On Tue, 03 Jan 2012 12:20:22 -0800, acamil wrote:

I have a matched pair of Western Electric 300B. I obtained them from the
factory in April 1998. The packing slip is in the beautiful wooden case
that has the following engraved on the top: one matched pair
WESTERN ELECTRIC (logo)
No. 300-B

The serial numbers are 210571 & 210572.

Each tube is in a FACTORY SEALED BOX with the serial number on the seal.

I am asking $875.00 for the matched pair.

I am located in New Jersey and my email is

We all have our fetishes I suppose...

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/channel/ch300b/