trotsky

Michael Mckelvy wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message

Michael Mckelvy wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message

Dogma4e wrote:

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 16:56:47 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Dogma4e wrote:

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:24:59 GMT, trotsky wrote:

You're an anonymouse, so you're probably not to good with the
English language--

"... not *to* good ..." - priceless, gerg!

Anything to duck the issue, anony****!

Ducking the issue you raised of competency with the English language?
And in raising the issue, you made a language gaffe that is generally
corrected in the third grade! My language skills at least allowed me
to identify and point out your idiotic mistake, and *I'm* the one
ducking the issue! Amazing. You are breath-takingly ****ed up, gerg.
What an absolute hell your life must be.

It can't be that bad--I've got enough pride to have an identity.

If only you had sense enough to what a putz you are.

Was that sentence really supposed to read "If only you had enough sense
to know"what a putz you are""?

Yes.

You walked right into that one, Mickey. "What a putz you are."