Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default It's amazing what you can find when you look.

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 21:14:55 GMT, wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...

wrote:
Oooh look at all those lines.

(snip boring stuff--that's all of it)

Mike, you still haven't answered my question about what you have to
gain from defending ABX with such passion and verbosity. Considering
that you must spend several hours a day doing so, I think this is
something we'd all like to know.

Already answered, the last time you asked.

Er...no, actually. Whatever the answer was, it didn't satisfy my
curiousity as to why anbody would invest so much time and energy into
defending a product in which he had no financial or, presumably,
emotional stake.

Then I guess you will have to go unsatisfied.

When Istared posting here over 10 years ago, ABX was already accepted
science. I had no idea that was a controversey for anybody other than a few
nutcases I'd met. I didn't realize there was an entire cult built around
denying reality. The audio version of the flat earth folks.

That is, one can understand Arny defending it, but in
fact he spends less time doing so than you. One would almost think he
were paying you, as you suggest George is paying me.

People keep denying reality, I keep reminding them reality is real, their
fantasies about sighted listening as a reliable way to judge subtle
differences is not.

As long as it pleasers me to do so, when people lie or misrepresent facts,
I'll make sure I set the record straight. That applies to my own errors as
well.