Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

Default It's amazing what you can find when you look.

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 21:14:55 GMT, wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

wrote:
Oooh look at all those lines.

(snip boring stuff--that's all of it)

Mike, you still haven't answered my question about what you have to
gain from defending ABX with such passion and verbosity. Considering
that you must spend several hours a day doing so, I think this is
something we'd all like to know.

Already answered, the last time you asked.

I like the truth, I try to defend the truth every chance I get.
I also like poking holes in the idiotic arguments that people who try to
discredit ABX so often use.

ABX is a valid way to compare gear for subtle differences. It's not a
matter of opinion, it is demonstrable fact.

When was the last time YOU used it for such a purpose?