west

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message

John Stewart wrote:

Patrick Turner wrote:

huge snip

Patrick Turner.

Whats this I see? Patrick T. using Hammond? Or something brought in by a
customer?

The customer of mine was not prepared to pay for my one-off
trannies, and so he supplied Hammonds for me to use
They turned out OK.

Patrick Turner.

I'm back into sales again. Lots of manual labour on the house this

summer as
well. Not much time for tubes.

But if I get time I have a couple of interesting projects in mind. One

is a
hybrid. But don't know when.

Cheers, John

Professor, are you using your custom built speakers or a commercial type
with you SE amp? Why is there so little mention at your web site about your
speakers? BTW, John: Nice article you wrote in recent issue of AudioXpress.
Try not to totally abandon the articles. Life is too short. Wow, little ole
me between the Twin Towers of tubes!
west