Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] JamesGangNC@gmail.com is offline

Default JVC RX-515V Receiver - Blown Center Channel

On Monday, June 30, 2014 9:08:17 PM UTC-4, wrote:
james surmised: "- show quoted text -

It was broke. "

My JVC receiver? Yes it was, and I have since bought another JVC RX-515 and set it up in my system. Back to what works for me jim - but nice try!

You probably had an 8-track player somewhere back in the past, why aren't you still using that? Point is your main receiver broke. It was pretty old.. That was the point where you might have looked around at the state of things. Then you could have gotten something that handles the new surround sound formats, is compatible with other more modern devices, has hdmi, etc. Instead you went and found another old receiver. And even after others pointed out that those jvc's were not all that well engineered you got another jvc. I'm guessing for a lot of your life that's not the reaction you would have had or we'd be talking about some old two channel system.