Steve Scott

Hey I'm old enough to remember "whip me beat me..." too

Speakers are as mentioned in my first post -- Dynaudio Bm15 at 88 dB.
I don't doubt the volume can be enough for my near field needs, I'm
just a little concerned about the dynamic headroom.

I'm mainly looking for clean and fairly accurate, with some musicality.
I'm not building audiophile rocketships so the Krell/Spectral/etc. is
not for my needs right now. And I admit I have the soft spot for
classic equipment that "feels" right as well as sounds right.

Steve