Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Mats Peterson Mats Peterson is offline

Default Stereophile, don't worry

KH wrote:
On 6/3/2013 3:48 AM, Audio_Empire wrote:
In article ,
"Gary Eickmeier" wrote:

Audio_Empire wrote:

snip

I assume that most of us who post here on a regular basis are Old Farts.

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Certainly, I've known of several names here for decades. I'm more than
reasonably sure that interest in high-end radio will die out with the
current over-fifty crowd. I hope I'm wrong, but interest in good sound
doesn't seem to be an interest that attracts many youngsters. Everytime
I go to a hi-fi show or event at a local hi-fi salon, all I see is old
guys. Not a healthy situation.

I don't know anyone, personally, under 40 that cares about high end
sound outside of HT. When all boomers head for the long dirt nap, I
think high end audio will go with us.

Keith

Im 49, and I do care a hell of a lot about audio quality. Its sad to
see that nobody else does anymore.

Mats

--
Mats Peterson